Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Smith- 7563 Chesapeake

Wow! That was fast! Beautiful home Kari and Daniel! Thank you for letting me be part of your new home purchase! I've enjoyed working with you and i look forward to seeing in the neighborhood! This is the Great Room with some fantastic views!!!

Dining...
Beautiful Kitchen and I love the color of paint you chose for your walls!
I LOVE it!!! It's almost complete :)



Beautiful!!! Hardi-plank is the Best!
Yay! We are stocking the home with drywall!!


Your home has some beautiful views!!! I can't believe how fast it's turning into a home! :)
Yay!!! We started framing :)


We've started construction on Okoboji Circle! Yay!!! We've dug two new holes and I'll take you through the construction of these homes! Kari and Daniel, I'm so excited for your new home! It's been great working with you and It will be sooner than you know it when your new home is complete and ready to move in!
The footings are already in, I can't believe how fast this has happened. We just barely picked up the permit!

Here is the property before construction! These homes will have some aweseome views and what a great location!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kari and Daniel, this is Emily Bogus, your *almost* new neighbor. This is so exciting!

    ReplyDelete