Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Timothy-Bogus 7566 Newport

Emily and Mike! Your home turned out Beautiful and I hope you're enjoying living here in Daybreak! It's so fun to get new neighbors like you :) I'm sure we'll see eachother around and please call me if I can answer any questions or help with anything!




I LOVE the kitchen!!! Beautiful cabinets :) LOVE, love, LOVE these floors!!! They still need to be cleaned...but love em...




It's Looking Beautiful!!! We're obviously not done with the paint touch up, etc., but I LOVE the front door!


Hardi-plank is going to make this home look complete! Looking good!!!
Future Great Room! Beautiful Views from front porch!
Future Kitchen!

We just has our 4 way meeting, so we are getting really close to completion! This is when the home is completely done being framed, plumbing, electric, and HVAC are all done! Next? Insulation and drywall! I love the posts on the front porch!
Holy Cow!!! It will be complete before you know it!
Yay!!! This is what happens when I miss a day or two!!! Framing time!!




Emily and Mike! I am so excited to be part of this process. There is a hole in the ground and soon the foundation will be there...and it will all happen so fast! I'll try to keep you updated with this blog :) Feel free to e-mail the address to family and friends who you'd like to show! This is SO exciting! It's a great time of year to be building a new home! I love the location and views!!!
Finally!!!! A hole :) This construction will happen faster than you can imagine!!!



This is the property that we will soon have a beautiful home on!

2 comments:

  1. Most exciting hole in the ground I've ever seen.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Emily and Mike,

    This is Kari. I agree "very exciting." Can't hardly wait.

    ReplyDelete